Wednesday, April 12, 2006

casual dress day

The more cycnical teachers among us like to say: Casual dress means casual minds.

Perhaps they're right.

I however, have much more urgent questions regarding Casual Dress Day:

Why, girls, why?

What is with these 1980's black bogan jeans they are all wearing? What do the girls think when they look in the mirror? Hmm, these spray on jeans really flatter my arse?

I don't get it. No one, and I mean NO ONE, looks good in these things.

Disgusting


Am I just getting old or is this the worse fashion revival ever?

3 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Cass said...

There is one exception to the rule...my sister Sophie looks h-o-t in these jeans; even though I hate them.

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

Hands down, it's the worst rivival. Of course, I'm not too fond of the gauchos that are creeping back either.

Am I just too old for high fashion?

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Meg said...

see, now, in Canada, it's the teenage BOYS that are wearing pants like that.

Oh, my eyes. My poor, poor, poor eyes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home