Thursday, June 15, 2006

s.w.b.

I want to tell you about the secret women's business.

But then it wouldn't be secret women's business.

Email me (journeytothecentre@hotmail.com) and I will forward you the intended post within 24 hours.

Girls only.

Sorry.

(Or not so sorry. Tee hee.)

Edit (next day): Come on, all ye olde lurkers - don't be scared to unveil yourselves. It's not a public execution. All you need to do is send me a blank email with "S.W.B." in the subject line. I won't sell your email address to a drug company. Promise! It's all in the spirit of fun! (And it really is just a regular post. You know: Writing. Words. English. That kind of stuff.)

8 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger Lut C. said...

Well, if it's women's business, I must already know about it. Even if it's secret. ;-)

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger projgen said...

Okay, you peaked my curiosity. I'm biting! email forthcoming...

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love SWB! Sending an email!

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, now I'm curious!

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger x said...

Oh I love a secret. I am at work so I can't email you (can't get into my web mail at work). My email is jcmo13@yahoo.com.

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger projgen said...

Oooh, Meg. Received and read. Hoping it works...

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Fertile Soul said...

Ok, I'm dying of curiosity. I'll email you :)

And thank you for your kind words at my blog.

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.manuela.shoegoddess@gmail.com

Fire away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home