Saturday, May 20, 2006

administrivia

More on Cyclesista.

Lut C has suggested that cyclesista might be best organised as a team blog, and I am tending to agree, being engaged as I currently am in the good fight against my right wing fascist school administration.

Not to mention important prepatory appointments with friendly ultrasound wands and the like.

So.

I just wondered if any of you were interested in being part of the admin team? (Sounds very important, yes?)

Effectively this would mean that I would put you on the front page of Cyclesista as one of a number of people who could be contacted about the blog, and you would let people know the site is out there and have access to all the Blogger admin tasks such as editing posts etc.

And probably other stuff that I am way too much of a newbie to even conceive of.

Let me know.

2 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Meg, I am not a full-fledged sista, but I think it's a great idea.

I can read your posts very well now -- thank you so much!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger x said...

You can add me to the admin team if you like. I have to wait a million years to cycle again so I may as well help other people keep track (dammit I'm pouting again).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home