Wednesday, May 17, 2006

project

So I was driving home this afternoon, and I was thinking:

There are quite a few fantastic infertility blogrolls out there in the blogosphere, but none of them tell us who is cycling and when.

And then I thought to myself: I reckon it would be good to know.

So I decided to try to do a good deed. I decided to play mobiliser of on-line community and set up a blog that does just that.

It is here.

At http://cyclesista.blogspot.com

I was thinking that I could just make one main post each month; that I would just keep editing it as was necessary. And people could just email me and tell me when they are cycling and what kind of cycle it is and I could add a link to their blog.

And then - and this is the most important bit of all - everyone will know where to send the love.

What do you reckon, everyone?

Could it work?

Or am I just thinking way too big again?

8 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Hmmm... might work. Be interesting to see. Guess we won't know til we try, hey?

Maybe I'll pop over and be first...

Bea

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger soralis said...

Sounds like a great idea. Good luck and I hope it isn't too much work.

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger x said...

That's a great idea!

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I agree with the others. That is a great idea!!

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Twisted Ovaries said...

Very soon I will stop my negative-induced imbibing, and at which time I will bow to my knees in your honor and I will pimp your blog.

*still drinking*

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Lut C. said...

Making big plans is a good sign. :-)

It would be nice to have a calendar somewhere, where you can see who has milestones when. INfertility Friend?

Something wiki-like would be good to have. That way everyone could chip in.

I was thinking of testing Google Notebook to see if it would do.

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Shauna said...

I think it's a neat idea. I will let you know when I know more about my IUI dates.

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Robber Barren said...

I've linked to it froom my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home